Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back at training!

I managed a pretty full-on week of martial arts, cardio and weightlifting this week so I'm looking forward to the results.  I look a lot leaner in the mirror so I should have some good measurements:

Bicep:  16.9"
Forearm: 12.75"
Thigh: 26"
Stomach (handles): 39.5"
Chest: 47"
Waist: 38.6"
Neck:  16.3"
weight: 98.6kg (217lbs)

So I lost a kg (2 pounds), a little bit of muscle loss (0.1 of an inch on my biceps) but little over half an inch on both my stomach and waist.  That's a pretty good ratio and Im pretty happy with that.  Even though I'm pleased with the results we had a few big events this week which prevented me losing and probably I even gained a little back, so next week should be a good week since there are not so many events that revolve around eating..

No comments:

Post a Comment