Sunday, January 9, 2011

About to start....

Ok so these arent really new results, but they are my current measurements, since tomorrow is the beginning of my weightloss routine.  Increased walking, cardio and training in general with decreased carbs and healthier food, with the addition of green tea, chia seeds, and a few supplements - Here are my current measurements, hopefully this time next week they will be looking a little better:

Bicep - from 17.5"
Forearm - from 12.8"
Thigh - from 26"
Stomach (handles): 42.5"
Chest: 47"
Waist -40.5"
Neck - 16.5"
weight 107.4kg (236lbs)

So I have't really gained any muscle in the last week, and went a little overboard in a 'last hoorah' type fashion - not good.  I've put a bit on in the belly and am thinking maybe I relaxed a little too much and am not a big fan of myself for it, but hey it happens.  Next week I should be looking a littl healthier since the first week usually starts off the best especially since training usually drops fluid levels and they initial shock of the transition... . I've never had this much muscle mass, quite awesome, havent had this kind of fat level for at least 6/7 years, which is just appaling, since I'm considered to be somewhat of a fitness 'machine' among those who know me, but time will change it all back around.  We'll see how it goes, and check back in next weekend

Cheers,
Your chubbier than would like to be blogger
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment